Assessing The Fit
Our world is in a time of profound social and economic transition. Innovation is needed more than ever to meet the growing challenges of our day. Is your organization ready to respond?
Programs attracted to the SEED approach often:
Consider the following:
- Want to forge more collaborative and meaningful relationships, both internally and externally, as they advance their work;
- Have completed strategic plans that need to be translated into action;
- Sense they have not maximized their resources to transform lives;
- Wish that their annual staff retreat added more value all year long to their visioning, innovation, planning and assessment;
- Place strong emphasis on community leadership development;
- Are challenged to capture and report transformative results;
- Appreciate working with an experienced, outside observer who can lend perspective, affirm strengths on which to build, and be a catalyst to identify options for action.
- Is your vision clear and understandable by insiders and outsiders as to what success looks like?
- Are your results clearly reported? Do they justify further funding?
- Are your leaders especially good at building collaboration among individuals holding diverse perspectives and agendas?
- Does your team listen in ways that draw out each person's best work?
- Can your leadership team respond "on the fly" to unexpected opportunities?
- Are you tapping into new community resources as you stretch existing resources?
- Are you looking for and making full use of talented people who can contribute to your work?
- Can you point to specific program results that show you to be an innovator?
SEED tools and coaching services are targeted to address these questions and yield a resounding "yes!"
Consider the opportunity to work with SEED.
"The structure in SEED's Six-Month Stretch has given us intentionality in how we approach what we do. We've also gained increased accountability to each other. This has really helped us move things. Now we think and act more as one national organization, working together across offices in seven cities."
Visit our case studies
to see SEED
Grow Your Impact
on the World