We Culture Quiz
[YOUR ORG NAME] – June 2015
Actual Score: 34/100
RESPONSES = 11
(Your Logo Here)
OUR BEST PRACTICE
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
1. Celebrating Together. We do not let a week go by without finding some way to celebrate each other and our combined results (self-rating -0.2 out of 3 max) .
2. Skilled Listeners. We use listening skills to achieve shared understanding and to draw out the collective wisdom in our organization and with others (rating 0.9).
• "We need to respect and communicate colleague’s tasks so that more awareness and understanding of each person's role is accomplished over time. This will also lead to more respect for each other's hard work.
• We need to improve our listening skills. For example, when we express fatigue and burn out or say that we are pressed to capacity, it seems to fall on deaf ears.
• There is no one to whom staff can turn to express grievances and feel heard.
• We need to build a sustainable work environment and a culture of appreciation, self care, warmth and mutual respect. We are way too busy to celebrate each other and our amazing work. Staff appreciation is rare and seems inauthentic. Our leadership (excluding two locals) act as though [ORG} is and should be encompassing the entire lives of staff.
• There is too much direction and authority from those who are not present in the office on a regular basis. If rating just staff who are in the office daily, I would have rated us very high on these 10 ideals."
THE [ORG] TEAM RECOMMENDS
"Regardless of position/title, each person is encouraged to contribute and every opinion and idea is given space and consideration.
Everyone in [ORG] can be a leader and have a voice if they want.
The creative freedom is definitely the best part about working at [ORG]."